"The Minnesota Wine Meetup" Message Board › Red Solo Cup update
Just an update for this weekends Red Solo Cup Party.
1. For those that aren’t sure about attending or bringing a guest, please decide by Thursday to change your RSVP.
2. If you are bringing a guest/spouse/signif other please post it or email us by Thursday so we can get your guest a name tag.
3. This is an adult event, which means it is not kid or dog friendly.
4. What to bring: Beverage to share: beer, wine, pop, we’ll have water
AND Dish to share
AND Something to share for the grill
Dennis & Ellen will supply: plates, silverware, napkins & RED Solo Cups
5. We’ll start the festivities after 5 PM and go until whenever.
6. We have a big grill with grilling equipment so we will have room for you to cook your food to share.
7. We will have a bon-fire & tunes and maybe even smores.
The location email will be sent on Friday if that is a problem get a hold of us.
We expect about 50 people, we have enough seating for everyone.
Get back to us if you have any questions.
Dennis & Ellen