add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

"The Minnesota Wine Meetup" Message Board › Update for Saturday’s Winery

Update for Saturday’s Winery

Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
If you can’t make it on Saturday please change your RSVP. If you signed up for the same event under different groups please change your RSVP to only one group, hate to make double labels.

Like many times we each should all bring some cheese, crackers or something to share & go with the wine.

I think tastings are $5. Croft can be a bit open & hot, it is not in a valley like most vineyards. We will try to bring some type of canopy so we can get some shade. They have music at 2 PM.

As we did at Falconer Winery Ellen & I may not have a tasting. As with the last few wineries we have been to, we may just buy a bottle of wine and share it with the rest of you. It seems we have a much better experience by doing that. It’s up to you if you want to do the same or do the tasting & both.

If you are bringing a guest and have not posted their name please do so, so we can get them a name-tag.

Ellen & I had plans to go to New Ulm for the Beerfest after, then perhaps to another winery down in that area. Well our dog Scooby kinda changed those plans.

On Monday, Scooby went in for emergency surgery and $1500 later we have Scooby back, though on the mend so we don’t want to leave her alone all day. So Ellen & I will only be going to Coft.

See you Saturday,

Dennis & Ellen