addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Wine and Food Lovers in Dayton Message Board › SICSA Wine Event

SICSA Wine Event

Gayle B.
user 3964301
Group Organizer
Dayton, OH
Just forwarding this information from a fellow Wine Lover.

Meetup Message from: Heather Saxe[/url], Member of Wine Lovers in Dayton[/url]
SICSA Bark n Bling jewelry sale with preview night with wine 2/1/13

[/url]

Hi Gayle - I'm organizing a jewelry sale to benefit SICSA's animals in Kettering. On Friday February 1st from 4 to 8 pm we are having a preview night - for a $5 donation you get a glass of wine, snacks, a free raffle ticket for a diamond bone-shaped necklace, and first choice of over a thousand pieces of very reasonably priced jewelry items. Rumbleseat wine is helping me pick out the wine options. I have a flyer if you think this could be something people are interested in. All money raised goes to our animal shelter. Thanks for your consideration! Heather Saxe 838-6203
Cindy
user 13356858
Dayton, OH
Post #: 19
Sounds like fun! I am always up for helping the animals! Will spread the word, myself. Thanks for organizing!