addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Wine and Dine Weekends Message Board › Sunday Greek Wine Dinner

Sunday Greek Wine Dinner

Kim R.
kimberrobbins
Group Organizer
Boonton, NJ
Hi Everybody,

If you are getting this, you have signed up for the wine dinner on Sunday.  We have many on the waiting list, so please be sure to update your RSVP if you are unable to join us to allow for somebody else to get on the list.

Folks on the waiting list - please be sure to keep an eye on an email that will come in to let you know you've been moved to the Yes list.  I'm sure in the final rush to the weekend, we will have some drop off.

It is always my intention to get everybody who wants to go a spot!

Don't forget - bring a bottle of wine to share and the $1 for the meetup fee.

My cell is 908.507.0771 if you need to reach me!

Thanks all!

Kim