May 11, 2013 · 8:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
I'm thrilled to let you know that Wine Explorers will be participating with ShortTrips.ca in their Wine & Chocolate Deluxe Bus Tour to Niagara-On-The-Lake.
I will be accompanying you on the trip and look forward to sharing the history of wines of the Niagara Region and of course of my love of wine with all you. I hope you will be able to join me and I look forward to seeing you on May 11th.
- Round trip transportation on a deluxe motor coach equipped with a bathroom.
- Private food pairing & wine tasting at Caroline Cellars winery. You get 4 wines and 4 savoury hors d'oeuvres made especially for pairing with wine.
- Listen to experts who will present information on the best way of pairing wines with food.
- Free time in Niagara-On-The-Lake to have some lunch and explore the quaint shops & cafes.
- Ice wine tasting at The Ice House Winery. You get to try a white ice wine, a red ice wine and an ice wine slushie!
- Tour at the Chocolate F/X Chocolate Company. You get a brief tour of the plant from the viewing windows, try lots of free chocolate samples and of course you have an opportunity to shop in their extensive store.
- Private evening dinner for our group. We have a 7 course menu lined up just for our group that should satisfy even the heartiest of appetites.
- All taxes & tips