|Sent on:||Wednesday, March 6, 2013 4:38 PM|
We are starting wine classes! It's going to be great!
Everyone is welcome!
We are going to learn:
- proper tasting methods and vocabulary
- factors that affect wine eg. climate, soil, grape varieties, wine making techniques
- food and wine pairing
- deciphering wine labels
- learning about and tasting classic grape varieties; Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc and Reisling
- touching on different regions eg. France, USA, Canada, Australia, Argentina
- final class will include a blind tasting of grape varieties covered