addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Toronto Wine and Social Meetup Group Message Board › Valentines/Anti Valentines-From Russia With LOVE at PRAVDA Fri Feb 11th 9pm

Valentines/Anti Valentines-From Russia With LOVE at PRAVDA Fri Feb 11th 9pm

julian
user 13324138
Group Organizer
North York, ON
We Pull the RED IRON CURTAIN for Valentines/Anti-Valentines (whichever)

and

Welcome you to

Russia With LOVE

Just like Bond
That's James BOND
at
PRAVDA www.pravdavodkabar.com­

Free Cover
Free Coatcheck
Free Parking at the Meters after 9pm - Don't be Lazy-I always Find North of King st

70 Vodkas in Vodka Cellar
One-of-a-kind JAIL CELL or “Gulag”
***Live Instrumentalists (saxophone, violin, bongo, trumpet) play along with the DJ
NOT A CLUB - Still Dancing spots to be found
Away from the Club District or King West - Great for the 25-45 crowd
Very Close to Subway and Union Station

Just Like Communism - WE HAVE TO LINE UP!!!

Please Do NOT Order GRAY GOOSE - people will think you are Nevou Rich, Insecure or Just a Follower (note I didnt add a LOL)

Wine Enthusiast Vodka Ratings:
Absolute (great Ads) 84/100 points
Belvedere (great bottle) 84/100
Gray Goose (great marketting) 84/100
Kettle One (Great Many Things) 89/100
Titos Handmade (Great Vodka) 95/100 - they sell this at Pravda and its SMOOTH 6x Filtered

Wyborowa was Chosen by The Womens Network Show as their Favorite - it was the Pravda House Vodka last time, Boru from Ireland is Amazing and 5x filtered - its My House Vodka available only at VINTAGES LCBO (both of these are on the Value Side and Great)

PRAVDA VODKA BAR
44 Wellington St. E.
Toronto, ON
M5E 1C7
(416) 366-0303

We will be Upstairs - You can Call, Text or Email Me - phone number will be fwd to you

By the way I Never Shake my Martinis and Make them Cloudy - What do you think I am trying to be BOND...