addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Toronto Wine and Social Meetup Group Message Board › Russian party!

Russian party!

Nina S.
user 15638441
Toronto, ON
I have to remind you about a Russian party!

http://www.meetup.com/Wine-explorers/events/111365282/­

If you are interested, please, sign up!

If there is not enough people I will have to cancel a party!

And there is going to be a PARTY!:0)

About 15 course dinner!

So try not to eat a few hours before the party!:0)

You will enjoy classic Russian soviet cuisine examples, great chance to experience Russian style banquet!

We will have a few different cold and hot appetizers, the choice of fish or meat main dish and the dessert and tea or coffee.

Drinks are extra.

Cost includes fool meal and tips.

Some people are getting together for a taxi ride, you might be interested to join.

So please, let this party happen! let's have fun!

This restaurant is very cozy place with nice live music band.

I hope you will RSVP!