addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Winnipeg iOS Developers Message Board › Opinions on Next Meetup Date

Opinions on Next Meetup Date

Vergil K.
user 12429672
Winnipeg, MB
Hi all,

Just wanted to reach out to everyone and get opinions/preferences for the next meetup date. April 14 and April 21 are 2 possible options.

Also, if anyone has thoughts on venue choice, that's welcome too. Not sure that the Lo Pub was the best for conversation.

Let me know what works for everyone and we'll get the next one rolling.

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey Vergil; my brothers run Luxalune Gastropub, and I bartend there part-time too (which may make me a little biased lol!) but it's large venue for meetings, we accomodate large parties all the time. Best of all there's lots of beers to choose from (over 150 from around the world) and really good tapas and pizza. I think it'd make an awesome venue for a meeting. It's at 734 Osborne St. South by the Park theatre so it's still in a central location for everyone.

-Eric Warwaruk