Join Lisa Sobolewski of JUSTFOOD on a magical and memorable journey into a simplified world with raw foods. Be inspired by demonstrations of easy raw vegan meals that will give you access to greater health, energy, happiness, and inner peace. The recipes will be prepared with 100% organic ingredients and designed to improve digestion and open our energy centers for receiving more light. Come and have fun with us as Lisa shares her approach to just food - so you can always make a healthy choice and easy choice! Samples and recipes will be shared.
**Early Bird Special** Register by 2/1 and pay $75/class or $140 for both
Regular cost: $85/class or $160 for both
Location: Private Residence, Old Lyme
To register, call JUSTFOOD[masked]
2/15 RAW FOOD CLASS 9am-12pm
Hear Lisa’s healing story of how she reversed disease with raw and living foods. Learn the basics of preparing raw vegan meals for any time of day. We’ll cover blended foods, essential foods, an appropriate salad bowl size, and creating with color, shape, and texture. Additional topics: sequential eating and mono meals.
- 1 Fruit Rawktail
- 3 Superfood smoothies using greens, sprouts, flowers, chocolate and medicinal mushrooms
- 3 Sauces/Dressings for noodles and salads
- 3 Entrees :: VEGETABLE PAD THAI, RAW PASTA, and A LARGE AND IN CHARGE SALAD
3/1 RAW FOOD CLASS 9am-12pm
We’ll explore a fun and easy hands-on approach to making familiar cooked-food textures, a non-dairy approach to life, and vegetables as wraps and superfood sweets.
Additional topics: unique kitchen tools and inventive ways to use nuts and greens.
- 1 Young Thai coconut water amuse-bouche
- 1 Raw vegan ice cream
- 1 Nut milk recipe sampled with Lisa’s favorite raw granola
- 1 Nut cheese recipe sampled with Lisa’s favorite aged vegan cheese
- 1 Pate (to go with a RAW WRAP)
- 3 Entrees :: BEET RAVIOLIS, PESTO LASAGNA and a RAW WRAP
- 1 Dessert :: SPICED BROWNIES
CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE