Mar 1, 2014 · 9:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
Join Lisa Sobolewski of JUSTFOOD on a magical and memorable journey into a simplified world with raw foods. Be inspired by demonstrations of easy raw vegan meals that will give you access to greater health, energy, happiness, and inner peace. The recipes will be prepared with 100% organic ingredients and designed to improve digestion and open our energy centers for receiving more light. Come and have fun with us as Lisa shares her approach to just food - so you can always make a healthy choice and easy choice! Samples and recipes will be shared.
**Early Bird Special** Register before 2/1 and pay $75/class or $140 for both
Regular cost: $85/class or $160 for both
3/1 RAW FOOD CLASS 9am-12pm
We’ll explore a fun and easy hands-on approach to making familiar cooked-food textures, a non-dairy approach to life, and vegetables as wraps and superfood sweets. Additional topics: unique kitchen tools and inventive ways of using nuts and greens.
- 1 Young Thai coconut water amuse-bouche
- 1 Raw vegan ice cream
- 1 Nut milk recipe sampled with Lisa’s favorite raw granola
- 1 Nut cheese recipe sampled with Lisa’s favorite aged vegan cheese
- 1 Pate (to go with a RAW WRAP)
- 3 Entrees :: BEET RAVIOLIS, PESTO LASAGNA and a RAW WRAP
- 1 Dessert :: SPICED BROWNIES