In collaboration with Japallington Social Club, we are organising a BBQ on 1 March in Island Bay. Please mark your calendar!
- Meat and vegetables for the BBQ will be provided by our friends at Japallington Social Club, so you don't need to bring stuff for the BBQ.
But if there is something in particular you'd like to BBQ (e.g., seafood), you are more than welcome to bring it!
- Please bring a plate of food to share such as salad, rice, sushi, dessert, etc. Also, please bring your own beverages.
- A beach volleyball set may also be provided. So remember to dress lightly! Feel free to bring some toys such as Frisbees.
- If you are planning to attend, please RSVP to confirm your attendance (+ any guests) so we know how much food we need to provide.
<Updated 25 Feb>
- This event may be cancelled or postponed in the event of rain. Watch this space for update or text me when unsure (I'll PM my mobile number when you RSVP).
- Bring your own plates, cutlery, rugs, chairs, etc.