Western North Carolina Rock Climbing MeetUP Message Board › Guides Quarterly from Fox Mountain Guides

Guides Quarterly from Fox Mountain Guides

A former member
Post #: 24
Check out the brand new Guides Quarterly from Fox Mountain Guides! This issue has updates on:

• Our new 2011 courses and program schedules with a chance to enroll for 2011 programs at 2010 prices
• Updates on Southeast ice climbing and our updated ice conditions page
• Information on our new trips to Joshua Tree, the UK and New Zealand
• Reports on the New Hampshire Ice Trip, our Summer Camp programs and Aconcagua Expedition
• Updates from the Guides
• A chance to win a Misty Mountain Cadillac harness by just ‘liking' us on Facebook!

Follow the link below to check out the newsletter:

http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs055/1102589681311/archive/1104022700525.html­
Brian H.
Brian_Hudson
Lenoir, NC
Post #: 43
I read that last night, pretty cool. And now I'm thinking about that JTree trip!
A former member
Post #: 29
Hi Brian,

Thanks for the positive feedback! We have had four people email the office about the Joshua Tree climbing trip within 24hrs of sending out the newsletter! I’m surprised we haven’t got that much attention for the UK Gritstone and New Zealand North island climbing trips. Please email me and I can get you more information.

Adam