Western North Carolina Rock Climbing MeetUP Message Board › Closer than before! Let's go climb :)

Closer than before! Let's go climb :)

Brian H.
Brian_Hudson
Lenoir, NC
Post #: 54
Hi all, I've been a member of this group for a while but rarely got the chance to meet up when I lived down on the beach. I moved to the Spartanburg area in January. I lived in Charleston before that, and I got up to NC to climb when I could, but now that I'm much closer I'm looking forward to meeting more local climbers and getting out there more often! I'm five minutes south of Tryon and I work third shift, so I'm able to climb any day of the week.
A former member
Post #: 16
how close are you to crowder's?
i'd be up for day trips there during the week since i'm relatively near there.

g
A former member
Post #: 2
Hey,

I mostly boulder indoors, only climbed outside once and I loved it. I live in Chapel Hill, I can't make it to WNC during the week, but I would love to come out on the weekends.

Brian H.
Brian_Hudson
Lenoir, NC
Post #: 55
how close are you to crowder's?
i'd be up for day trips there during the week since i'm relatively near there.

g
My job is about 30mins away, so a day trip would be fine. I haven't roped up there yet but I'd like to. If you're free sometime next week maybe we can give it a try.