Western North Carolina Rock Climbing MeetUP Message Board › looking for climbing partner

looking for climbing partner

A former member
Post #: 24
Hi. I climbed a bit when I lived out west but have lived at the beach for the past 6 years. I'd like to get back into it. Anyone up for some easy climbing?
A former member
Post #: 3
Hi. I climbed a bit when I lived out west but have lived at the beach for the past 6 years. I'd like to get back into it. Anyone up for some easy climbing?

I've been looking for a partner for some gym top rope and real rock as well.
Tom B.
user 12802052
Marion, NC
Post #: 1
I would love to get out and do some easy climbing been a few years since i have done any and didnt do a lot then mostly top rope and some indoor.
Christopher H.
user 10985251
Simpsonville, SC
Post #: 3
I go climbing outdoors twice a month. I have all the gear to go climbing and i am always looking for someone to climb with. Just let me know if you want to go climbing. Christopherlh84@hotmail.com
Brian H.
Brian_Hudson
Lenoir, NC
Post #: 35
I'll throw my name in the hat too. Always looking for some climbing partners! My schedule is busy until the new year but I'd like to get a couple of trips in before Christmas.
Penelope
user 10525080
Kernersville, NC
Post #: 4
I have no gear and am not very good, but I can belay and be good company. ;p
Penelope
user 10525080
Kernersville, NC
Post #: 5
I have no gear and am not very good, but I can belay and be good company. ;p

Well, I have my own gear, but not ropes and such.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi,

Just started climbing and would love to gain more knowledge and advance. Would love a partner to climb outside or inside with. If youre interested in climbing let me know and maybe we can set something up!
Brian H.
Brian_Hudson
Lenoir, NC
Post #: 42
Well no doubt you're in a great place for climbing! :) I've bouldered at Rumbling Bald but haven't climbed the face yet. I'll let you know next time I'm heading up that way.