Unfortunately we are having to postpone the Big Fat Quiz of 2012. The weather forecast does not look good tomorrow as looks like there is going to be a lot of snow. I realise that many people will probably not want to drive in these conditions if they can help it.
We therefore hope to set a new date in the near future so we can run the quiz.
Please can you pass this message on to the people in your club to let them know.
Thank you to everyone who said they could attend and I hope you will all be able to attend the new date for the quiz (tba).
President, Langley and Iver Rotaract
0 · January 17