What a great way to spend a Saturday morning! We'll meet for a enjoyable walk in the beauty of the Arboretum. We'll plan for a one hour walk each Saturday morning at an easy pace.
- The Visitor's Center is not open until 12:30PM on Saturdays and Sundays.
- There is a separate building with bathrooms behind the Visitor Center. You can see where via a picture on the Visitor Center door.
- We'll wait on steps until about 5 mins past 9AM; call/text me if you're running later than that, and I'll let you know which path we took.
- I suggest you bring bug spray, a water bottle and a camera.
- Dogs are not permitted in the Arboretum so please take the furry pals for a walk before you join us.
Check out the Arboretum's website if you are not familiar with this little Madison gem: http://uwarboretum.org/.