addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Madison Women's Social Meetup Message Board › New Meetup: Zumba Class

New Meetup: Zumba Class

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Madison Women's Social Meetup!

What: Zumba Class

When: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 5:45 PM

Where: East Side Club (ESBMA)
3735 Monona Drive
Monona, WI 53714

Getting into a rut with your current exercise routine? Join the party and dance yourself into shape! After an hour of salsa, merengue and shaking your hips - you won't believe you just burned 800 calories and had a blast doing it!

Join us for Zumba class at the East Side Club on Lake Monona. This is not an athletic club and no membership is required to attend class.

Drop in fee is only $5/ class.

This will be a reacurring meetup. We will meet every other Tuesday.

The class instructor is Teri Tregoning. I have heard great things about her and her class.

If you are interested in carpooling I live on the west side. Leave a comment or send me an email.

I hope to see you there!

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­