add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Madison Women's Social Meetup Message Board › Moving Help & Attorney Reference

Moving Help & Attorney Reference

user 16714181
Deerfield, WI
Post #: 12
Hi Everyone : )

I want to thank everyone for the uplifting words, encouragement from the other side of divorce, for your friendship and love : )

I would like to share with everyone to pass along or those who need one attorney for divorce.

As you know when my ex declared divorce I was not working. I was a result of the economy--losing my job due to downsizing at a fortune 500 corporation. I had no means to retain an attorney but knew I needed to because he hired one for himself.

Community Justice on North Hamilton takes clients with no income or low income. There are income requirements. My attorney was Michael Rosenberg and he did a great job as my attorney and understood how emotional divorce can be and was very kind in keeping me focused on the divorce at hand and not my feelings because of the divorce.

Thank-you again everyone! Now for the next final step of divorce.....moving! : ) Saturday May 5th! So if any of you have time to spare and muscle to lift and carry......I could really use the help : )

Love & Hugs!