Madison Women's Social Meetup Message Board › One Sole Shoe Party

One Sole Shoe Party

Kris A.
user 2757785
Oregon, WI
Post #: 31
Ladies, I'm extending an open invitation to my upcoming OneSole shoe party on Tuesday, April 9. If you are interested in attending, please message me and I'll get you the address. Some people from the group are already attending and we'd love to see you there. Here's more details:

Onesole shoes! Stylish, comfy shoes with interchangeable tops! One pair of comfortable shoes that can change anytime you'd like a new look – can it get any better?! If you're a shoe-a-holic (or you wish you were because you can't always find cute shoes in your size) - Onesole is a girl's dream come true! Find the perfect comfortable sole and heel preference for you, then select from over 1000 tops to change the look of these shoes in a "snap"! :)

Do you travel? Hate packing 5 pairs of shoes, taking up your whole carry-on, or paying extra baggage weight fees? OneSoles are lightweight, stylish and 10 "pairs" can take up less room than a shoe box in your suitcase!

EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO ATTEND – INVITE YOUR FRIENDS! THE MORE, THE MERRIER! :)

KATI SHIPs ORDERS ANYWHERE IN THE US! And think about hosting your own party to help me out AND get FREE SHOES for yourself - everyone wins! :)

BROWSE ONLY at http://www.AShoeObses...­

PLEASE DO ***NOT*** ORDER ANYWHERE ONLINE! Contact Kati directly (ShoesFromKati@gmail.com) with your order for the best pricing so you get the BEST DEAL and mention my name so I get credit! :)

Message, email, or call Kati with any questions! We hope to see you there! It will change your closet and your summer style like never before.

Kati Hatfield (advisor)
262-442-0328
ShoesFromKati@gmail.com
www.AShoeObsession.com