Madison Women's Social Meetup Message Board › Message from Anna RE: Make-Up Class

Message from Anna RE: Make-Up Class

Sheri A. M.
sherimaass
Oregon, WI
Hi Everyone!

Thanks so much for coming out to the makeup class with Anna.  It was great fun and great to meet / see you all!  Remember the little gift Anna gave you - it has great discounts in it for products and services!

Contact the Salon to book your individual free consultation.  Then book your makeup lesson and/or application with her.  :)   (She's also an amazing stylist so feel free to see her for your hair needs or waxing also!)

HERE is the Email Anna wanted me to share with each of you.  Please help us make future classes even better by answering these questions!
I Tried to send this e-mail to everyone but, couldn't get it to every one.

Thank you all for coming to the NCS Make-up Salon! Hope you had a great 4th of July. I would love if you guys would fill out a survey for me on the class and how it went.
Feel free to email it back to me at annacowan.stylist@gmail.com, I would really appreciate it!
Thank you!
Anna

Make-Up Class Survey
*Please rate the topics below on a scale of 1-5; 1 being poor and 5 being excellent.
Topics discussed
1 2 3 4 5
Pace/timing of the class
1 2 3 4 5
Helpfulness
1 2 3 4 5
Visual Aids
1 2 3 4 5
Your educator
1 2 3 4 5
Please give constructive criticisms, if any.

What is one thing that you learned in the class that you could take back home?
What is one thing you really enjoyed about the class?
What is one thing you would change about future classes?