Madison Women's Social Meetup Message Board › Bike Event in Madison - February 20

Bike Event in Madison - February 20

user 20788441
Madison, WI
Post #: 2

My name is Gina Greda, and I am the Volunteer Co-chair for the American Diabetes Association. I wanted to let you know about an upcoming event that you might be interested in.

On Thursday, February 20, 2014, 6:00-8:00pm, the American Diabetes Association will be hosting a Tour De Cure Kick-off Party at Badger Bowl (506 East Badger Road, Madison). The event is COMPLETELY FREE, and riders are under no obligation to register.

The event will include FREE APPETIZERS, BEER AND DOOR PRIZES, and will include a FREE bike maintenance demo. Information and fundraising for the Tour de Cure will also be presented.

I am reaching out to you because I think this group will enjoy this event. Please consider stopping by Badger Bowl on Thursday, February 20th at 6pm. Please also forward this information to anyone who might find it useful.

Thanks for your time,
Gina Greda