addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Tri City Women's Social Club! Where Women Come Together Message Board › CHRISTMAS PARTY THIS YEAR (PLEASE READ)

user 7147008
Group Organizer
Fremont, CA
Hi Ladies,

I am shooting this out early because I want your feedback....I have been working with Sinodino's Steak House in Newark on reserving their banquet room in the back and having a wondeful sit down meal. This is what I have put together and please let me know if you would attend based on this.

Your choice of

New York Steak

Salmon or Halibut

A vegatarian option

with rice or mashed potatoes, steamed veggies, salad, and hot french bread....Soda or coffee included

ALL THIS FOR $25.00 WHICH INCLUDES TAX AND TIP.........All alcoholic beverages will be bought on your own at the bar.

We will still have our gift exchange and a few surprises as well....Please let me know what you all think about this.

Fearless Leader
A former member
Post #: 2
Sounds good....especially the New York Steak dinner! The only thing I don't like is the price-I'm pinching pennies :(
A former member
Post #: 566
So excited! Can't wait! I like the options offered and look forward to the wonderful event you're putting together. Is there anything you need help with?
user 7147008
Group Organizer
Fremont, CA
Post #: 14
I noticed last year with our potluck people were investing between $10 to $20.00 to make or buy their dish. For alittle more money you don't have to worry about that and we get our own private room to celebrate....Every year I bring the ham for our dinner which costs me about $70.00 out of my pocket, so if I can get a great meal for only $25.00 with tax and tip I am all for it.

user 9496660
Fremont, CA
Post #: 12
sounds great to me although I would prefer a Ribeye LOL but your choices are good. Im sure the besties will be there after all you are talking dead cow and wine :) <3
A former member
Post #: 567
Do you happen to have a tentative date range for this event? We're already booking our holiday calendar and I'd like to pencil this in to avoid any conflict.
A former member
Post #: 1
Sounds like fun. I won't be flying home this year -- so I'll be here. Glad to know there's a seafood option.
A former member
I would be on for it! Tess
A former member
Post #: 49
Looking forward to it - choices are fine!
Thanks so much!
A former member

Sounds wonderful to me. Keep me posted!!! wink