Tri City Women's Social Club! Where Women Come Together Message Board › Money issues

Money issues

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 3
Hey ladies - I've really wanted to get together more often but I'm unemployed and watching every penny.....when you don't know when you'll find a job even going out to lunch takes some budgeting.....so, don't give up on me, you'll see me ........ just have to pick and choose!
A former member
Post #: 49
sue,

im on your page...sameeeeeeeeee boat, Maybe some more home events would be easier to get to!

Asia
A former member
Post #: 6
Same situation here , I know I am new to the group but I hope the group understand the reason why I can't attend the restaurant meet ups, we're on a tight budget right now, and have to watch what we spend. If there's a meet up that we can do just at home then I can attend most of it, that's why I did invite the group to have karaoke , potluck at my house .
A former member
Post #: 23
Yep - same here! That's why I will often go for the events that are free - like Farmer's Market, especially since I go to that Farmer's Market anyway... But I can't really afford to go to all the other events right now. Plus, being on a job search is very time consuming... though I've heard that the best way to find a new job nowadays is to network, network, network. So when I do come up for air and join you ladies, I always rationalize it by telling myself "I'm networking!" - even if it's only really a case of "I need a break!".
A former member
Post #: 4
Hi ladies I'm an independent consultant with Rodan + Fields dermatology. The creators of Proactive have come out with a new anti-aging skin care line. As a consultant you can earn commission and buy the products at a discount. If you interested my number is 510-299-4040.