DREAMING IS WAKING UP
Have you ever been:
• Pursued in a dream or haunted by a nightmare?
• Awoken from a dream too soon?
• Struck by a powerful & vivid dream that left you confused, intrigued or wondering about its meaning and significance?
Do you ever wonder if the messages in your dreams can somehow assist you in waking life?
Join us and learn to catch & decode your dreams in a way that can help you:
• Design the life that you want in the areas of relationships, finances, life purpose and career.
• Tap into the wisdom of your higher self to unleash your creativity, problem solving skills, resolution and healing.
• Ignite inspiration for creative endeavors and unlock hidden potential.
• Rehearse challenging events or situations that may later play out in your future such as a business transaction or job interview.
• Gain new perspectives to change old behaviors that no longer serve you.
Come play, explore & grow!!!
Your dreams are waiting…
$30 suggested donation ( If you are a dream enthusiast, please come! We do not turn anyone away for lack of funds. )
We will be using techniques developed by Robert Moss, author of Active Dreaming, Conscious Dreaming, The Secret History of Dreaming and Dreaming the Soul Back Home.
Lightening Dreamwork Process
Like lightening, this process is fast, focused and powerful. A dreamer takes no more than 10 minutes to tell the dream, leaving out analysis and personal background, unless requested by the group. This enables people to tell their dreams, receive helpful/non-intrusive feedback and take action in a minimal amount of time in everyday environments.
The following techniques allow the dreamer to move beyond a point of fear, interruption or blockage in the original dream:
Active Dream Theatre
Turning your dream into a play can open paths to healing or resolution.
Traveling through the gateway of a dream image.
Entering another person’s dream space (with permission) to bring back information, support, healing and resolution.
Our intention in starting this group is to help rebirth a dreaming society. We are opening this space for people from all walks of life to share and honor their dreams and to grow dreams for the good of the community.
Email Christy Leis at HYPERLINK "mailto:[masked]" [masked] for location & questions.
***We will be starting & ending on time***
Disclaimer: This is NOT a replacement for therapy. When working with the unconscious, you may experience strong emotions and memories may surface. If you are feeling overwhelmed, it is important to seek the services of a licensed therapist.
$30 suggested donation