addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Women Healing Women Message Board Women Healing Women Discussion Forum › Clear Mind Meditation for World Peace

Clear Mind Meditation for World Peace

Alma B.
user 8425211
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 60
Hello Ladies,

As I have input your names and addresses in a group file, I need to ensure that you are receiving this, so do let me know. And, if you do not wish to receive future notification, please let me know.

Our group is a wonderful mix of women of all ages and ethnicity, a true blend, crossing all boundaries, we are uniting for our own empowerment and the empowerment of all women (and men) across culture, religion, and other divides. Yes, men too, but we need to work on ourselves first, get clear first. We need to organize and mobilize and what may come of that is how each of us uniquely contributes to this planet. We are in dire times but there is a huge stirring amongst us, a positive stirring. Maybe it's not too late. Maybe we can make powerful and meaningful contributions towards a healing for our own selves and for our planet. Unless we know peace inside ourselves we cannot possibly radiate it out to the world in a way that can effect change.

We unite for the purpose of taking to the cushion and clearing the mind to become an expression of peace and from there we will naturally know what to do.

love,

jikun kathy sankey

jikun@icloud.com