addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Just Us Girls Message Board › Post your ideas and suggestions here!

Post your ideas and suggestions here!

Cindy C.
user 5929658
Group Organizer
Greer, SC
Post #: 67
Our dinner/discussion meetings are perfect for telling us where you would like to go, but you could always post here. Some people have filled out the suggestion forms I handed out, and I have seen other people who gave me some good ideas in person (such as being in the studio audience of a TV show while we are in New York - and this is free!). I want specific suggestions of restaurants and attractions that you or people you know have been to and liked. I know many things to do at the locations we have planned so far, but in the future we may go somewhere less familiar to me. I want to try new places, too!
A former member
Post #: 1
I found a little gem in Asheville called Shoji's. During our dinner at BIN112 someone mentioned going to this area and if we decided to do that a nice add on would be to visit this Japanese Spa for time in the hot tub and a nice full body massage.

Another trip idea would be to take part in a woodsy woman weekend where we have the option of doing fly fishing, marksmanship, challenge course, outdoor cooking and a few other things. This takes place in Oct but she has an upcoming wellness retreat that includes Healthy Lifestyle cooking, Hiking the Appalachian Mountains, Hatha Yoga, Introduction to Meditation, Holistic Nutrition lecture, Nature Photography, Tai-Chi, Self Healing Movement, Introduction to Belly Dancing, Self - acupressure techniques. It has not been posted to her website yet but I can forward her email on to you.
Cindy C.
user 5929658
Group Organizer
Greer, SC
Post #: 75
Sounds great! We could look into those activities further. I will also look into Hilton Head, which was mentioned at the dinner.
Cindy C.
user 5929658
Group Organizer
Greer, SC
Post #: 116
I am looking into weekend trips to Atlanta and Asheville (Biltmore, etc.), and have some longer trips planned for after our New York trip (I'm on a waiting list for the resort I want in Key West, and there will possibly be a California trip for 2010). I don't want to plan too many expensive trips close together, because I realize it is difficult to set aside the funds for just one. I have many wonderful locations to choose from with condo-style, Gold Crown rated units, at much less than what you would expect to spend (such as the Manhattan Club in New York). I will plan all the accommodations for our trips, but please make suggestions of locations you are interested in here.