Just Us Girls Message Board › Private Wine Dinner

Private Wine Dinner

Cindy C.
user 5929658
Group Organizer
Greer, SC
Post #: 240
As a nice holiday celebration for my Meetup members, I have arranged a private wine dinner at the Commerce Club. We will have our own private room, complete with live music! There will be elegant table linens and floral arrangements. This is being offered to each of you at half the cost ($50 plus tax and service charges = $65). There is only room for 24, so don't delay in signing up if you would like to attend, because no spots can be added at this price. The dress code is business casual to dressy - your choice (no jeans or denim of any kind, sneakers or athletic wear). The menu features Australia and New Zealand wines, and has been recommended to me as one of the best they have had for a wine dinner in the past.

Three hours of piano entertainment by Greenville’s Don Shabkie.

Salad Course
Tega Hill Farms Spring Mix & Frisee Salad
Chambord Vinaigrette, Candied Walnuts, Windsor Blue Cheese, Aged Trebbiano Grape Glaze
Mt. Difficulty Pinot Gris

Fish Course
Poached Trout
Green Lentils, Black Quinoa & Heirloom Tomatoes, Champagne Sauce
Fetish “V Spot” Viognier

Mango Sorbet Intermezzo

Meat Course
Maple Leaf Duck Breast
Fig Puree, Candied Black Olives, Braised Parsnips and Baby Carrots
Rolf Binder “Hubris” Shiraz

Dessert Course
Chevrai Goat Cheese Cake
Seasonal Fresh Berries, Shiraz Reduction
Dutschke Sun-Dried Shiraz

You will have to sign up on my Brunch, Lunch & Supper Club Meetup link (you could bring guests 21 and over - including men): http://www.meetup.com...­