Empowering Women Entrepreneurs Message Board › Great Event (but short notice) - please read now: Learning this will transfo

Great Event (but short notice) - please read now: Learning this will transform your business... Rapid Client Attraction Secrets

Nancy
socializer
Group Organizer
Casselberry, FL
Announcing a new Meetup for Empowering Women Entrepreneurs!

What: Learning this will transform your business... Rapid Client Attraction Secrets
When: Wednesday, June 8, 2011 9:00 AM

Where: Hyatt Regency Orlando Int'l Airport
9300 Airport Blvd
Orlando, FL 32827

Would learning new strategies to attract new clients, make more sales, and increase your
profits interest you?

YES? Then I have a great opportunity for you. If you are in a hurry, here are all the details:
http://bit.ly/Adam-Orlando­

Here is a full story...

This past weekend I had a chance to finally meet in person Adam Urbanski. If you've never heard of
him, Adam is known world-wide as the Millionaire Marketing Mentor® and many of today popular online
marketing coaches started out at his workshops.

Well, this Wednesday (tomorrow) he's hosting a unique, one-day intensive workshop called Rapid Client Attraction
Secrets right here in Orlando.

It's designed specifically for service professionals and business owners. Here are just a few things you'll
discover when you attend... Learn how to:

>> Get attention of your ideal prospects...
>> Generate more than enough high-quality leads,
>> Convert leads into appointments and appointments
into sales (paying clients)
>> Package your services into irresistible offers,
>> and much, much more!

Adam's programs normally command an investment into thousands of dollars, but he's offering this program
for just $47 as part of a new strategy test.

Once again, here is the page with all the details:
http://bit.ly/Adam-Orlando­

I'll be attending this program personally and know it will be well worth your time to make arrangements to
be there too this Wednesday.

Such a low price for a full day event from a very well known marketing mentor is unheard of.
I urge you to put everything aside, invest in yourself and be there! You won't be disappointed!
I hope you'll decide to attend and I look forward to seeing you in person. AND do invite your friends and
colleagues, it's going to be a life-changing day and they will thank you for letting them know about it.

All good wishes...

Nancy Perez,
Passionately Helping Women Entrepreneurs Get Empowered :)

Check it out!