addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Empowering Women Entrepreneurs Message Board › Please help me get to 100+likes before I launch my website May 1st !!!!

Please help me get to 100+likes before I launch my website May 1st !!!!

Victoria C.
loebyvictoria
Casselberry, FL
Post #: 2
The first 100 people that likes Light of Es'Scents page will be entered into a drawing for FREE 16 oz soy candle and $25.00 American Express gift card. Everyone who already liked the page is in the drawing. Light of Es'Scents website goes live May 1, 2013. "I'm so excited"! I would love to hit the 100+ like mark by then, so please share page with your family and friend.

At Light of Es'Scents we say "LIGHT IT, CREATE IT AND CAPTURE THE ES'SCENTS"

Thank you so much:)

Light of Es'Scents facebook page is : www.facebook.com/loebyvictoria