Please join us on Sat Dec 12th, noon to 5pm, for our holiday open house...
* Take a tour of our newly expanded workshop and class space * Enjoy snacks and refreshments, meet fellow woodworking enthusiasts * Shop for handmade holiday gifts--many craftspeople in our building will also have open studios this day * Free woodworking demonstrations on the hour throughout the day
No need to rsvp--just drop by anytime. Hope to see you there!
Open to all, come share your knowledge and interest in woodworking, tools, techniques, design, and DIY skills.
Join this group if ...
- You want to expand your woodworking/DIY skills by learning new techniques and tools
- You want to make things but don't know where to start
- You're looking for woodworking classes and/or workshop facilities
- You want to share your own expertise and knowledge with others
Meetings will be organized around topics and activities of interest to the group. We plan to have classes, field trips, presentations, and project/studio time.
Most meetings will be free, others (such as classes) may have fees.
We can meet at my workshop, Makeville Studio (www.makeville.com) located in Gowanus / Park Slope.