addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Greater Worcester Humanists Message Board Greater Worcester Humanists Discussion Forum › Meetup CANCELLED :: Humanist Excursion: One Town, Two Revolutions: Concord, MA

Meetup CANCELLED :: Humanist Excursion: One Town, Two Revolutions: Concord, MA

Chris L.
chrislackey
Boston, MA
Sorry, GWHers, but this is looking pretty bad. As I look at Facebook, I see many people have lost power. When I look out the window, I see the bright flashes of transformers popping against the dark sky. People have compared the driving conditions to driving across mashed potatoes. It pains me to do it, but we will have to cancel for tomorrow. We will reschedule the tour in Spring!

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:

http://www.meetup.com/worcesterhumanists/events/33421632/­

When: Sunday, October 30, 2011 1:00 PM

Where: Concord Visitor Center (Chamber of Commerce)

58 Main St

Concord, MA 01742

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.