addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Atlanta WordPress Users Group Message Board Atlanta WordCamp › Get your ticket for WordCamp Atlanta: Feb 3-4 2012

Get your ticket for WordCamp Atlanta: Feb 3-4 2012

Judi K.
judiknight
Atlanta, GA
If you haven't signed up yet, you might want to grab yourself a 40 dollar ticket to WordCamp Atlanta 2012. To be held at SCAD Atlanta campus on February 3rd and 4th. You will get to attend two full days of presentations with several simultaneous tracks from beginner to Developer. Your ticket will also get you free parking, lunches and snacks both days as well as a super cool t-shirt.

The tickets are going fast and we have a very tight cap on enrollment of 350 people, so don't wait. Get yours today.
Govindji P.
Govindji_Patel
Jonesboro, GA
Post #: 16
Hello Judy

I have signed up and are we suppose to get conformation as all I got is email with link to update my signup.

Govindji Patel