Atlanta WordPress Users Group Message Board › Atlanta Web Design with WordPress Users Group Discussion Forum › Seeking Advanced WordPress Administrator / Developer / Ninja - Awesome job o
DigitalSherpa , the nation's largest provider of content marketing for small businesses, is seeking an advanced PHP WordPress Developer / Administrator to work with our 1400+ client WordPress sites. The ideal candidate must be a solution-driven problem solver, knows how to work in a team environment as well as independently and most importantly, knows the ins and outs of WordPress and WordPress multisite installations, including creating new WordPress and WordPress multisite installations, creating and customizing themes and plugins, and troubleshooting issues and conflicts between plugins.
This position offers a great team oriented working environment, competitive salary and a full benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision plans, 401K, flexible spending accounts, and more
Desired Skills & Experience
- Research and recommend plugins, themes, etc.
- Software and plugin installation, upgrades and maintenance
- Troubleshoot issues in complex environment
- Work with design and client implementation teams
- Customize WordPress to fit business needs
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in writing and in person
- 4 years in HTML, CSS, PHP
- 1-2 years of WordPress
- Strong knowledge of WordPress plugins and architecture
- Strong Knowledge of LAMP
- Strong Knowledge of MySQL
- Knowledge of Social Media
- Thorough understanding of best practices and industry standards
- WordPress Multisite
More here: http://www.linkedin.c...