align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Atlanta WordPress Users Group Message Board Atlanta Web Design with WordPress Users Group Discussion Forum › WordPress Designer Needed for Local Non-profit

WordPress Designer Needed for Local Non-profit

A former member
Post #: 6
Hi!

The Allie Awards, a non-profit organization recognizing the accomplishments and talents of regional event and meeting companies is in need of a WordPress designer pretty quickly to transfer it's current site from Joomla.

Your services will need to be in-kind in exchange for a sponsorship of the event.

Please contact me for the RFP.

Thanks,
Tracy Stuckrath
404-242-0530
tracy@thrivemeetings.com
A former member
Post #: 3
Hello Tracy Stuckrath

I do work with wordpress and I can install and work with theme if you already have one in mind. If you can send me details of the project at admin@gbpcentral.com and you can check my site out at http://gbpcentral.com...­.
You can call me 770 603 7855
Govindji Patel