align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Judi K.
judiknight
Atlanta, GA
We had a great group last night. Altogether about 35 attended. The thing about WordPress community is that it attracts a very diverse set of groupies and that gives us a real pool of talent. Jack and I want to invite you to send in topics you would like to hear more on, and also please let us know if you would like to present on something.

I was also wondering if it may also be helpful to have two tracks for the people that are more developers or designers that want to talk code and get more into the nitty gritty and then the more beginners. Would love to hear feedback on your ideas for structuring the group and presentations.

I have posted the notes from my presentation on my New Tricks site.