addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

WordPress Lake County (IL) Meetup Group Message Board › Anyone interested in learning how to create a Google+ business page and why

Anyone interested in learning how to create a Google+ business page and why this is important for SEO?

Kari S.
user 62768842
Group Organizer
McHenry, IL
Post #: 1
I had one request for a meetup covering this topic, which I think is really important and is something I've been getting a lot of questions about lately, but obviously isn't WordPress related. Is this something any of us are interested in covering? If we get enough interest, I'll schedule a meetup. I have someone willing to present this for us... it would be a hands on session, where we would all be creating our pages that night. Let me know what you think!

Thanks!
Kari
Maureen R.
user 34715372
Barrington, IL
Post #: 2
Clients are asking for this. I would definitely like to learn more.
Linda R.
user 3228851
Chicago, IL
Post #: 24
I would be very interested in learning about this as well.
George B.
user 65024772
Chicago, IL
Hi Kari,
Thanks for taking up the meetup leadership.
Yes, I would be interested in the Google+ topic.
Dan E.
user 86345562
Huntley, IL
Hi Kari! Yes, I'm interested. Other possible future topics: Wordpress SEO by Yoast - there's a lot of stuff there that I wonder about how to fill out. It seems that this is such a powerful tool but it intimidates me! Also, can you discuss plugins like "GetResponse Integration" and how or if this relates to Captcha and recaptcha? Also, I have a Captcha/re-captcha and I can't even read the letters on my site because they are all curled up over each other. I doubt visitors like or can read them (which I actually hope is why no one comments! The alternative is worse: They don't care!). I do like what you have below with the numbers. How do I get that?