add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Chicago Suburb Hackerspace: Workshop 88 Message Board › This summer at Workshop 88

This summer at Workshop 88

user 7632724
Group Organizer
Naperville, IL
Hey everyone,

I posted this in the discussion forum, but I'm not sure if that gets seen by many people, so I wanted to send it out. Please be aware that many of the members of Workshop 88 do not monitor the Meetup group very often, and that much of the discussion about the makerspace goes on via the mailing list (which is a google group):­

You have to be registered with the google group to read and post, but anyone except spambots is welcome to sign up.

I wanted to let you all know that we have a bunch of classes and workshops coming up at the space this summer.  Please check these opportunities out and help us spread the word about what we're doing.

Here is what is already scheduled:

Introduction to Arduino class (May 30)

Learn to solder class (June 12)

Lockpicking workshop (June 13) - FREE!

Introduction to EAGLE (June 19)

Also, don't forget that we are looking to do the Cardboard Regatta in Glen Ellyn, MuseCon in Itasca and the MiniMakerFaire in Evanston this summer

As always, classes are FREE for full members. We will be scheduling more classes very soon, including more arduino classes, basic electronics classes, and introduction to python.  Plus, there are NEW classes being developed, including a class on using the Tiny85 microcontroller.  We want your input on what you would like to see at the space.  What else can we offer you?

Let us know!