Google Analytics is a free service which provides tools for measuring the success of your website with respect to marketing, content optimization, and ecommerce.
In this session you will learn:
1. How Google Analytics works
2. Key features and capabilities of Google Analytics
3. How to setup accounts, web properties and profiles
4. How to activate Google Analytics tracking
5. How to create and add sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools
Created for novices, newbies, beginners and intermediate users
This is a discussion group, not a lecture. You are encouraged to share questions and ideas regarding this topic, as well as any other WordPress questions you might have. The cost of the Meetup covers the expense of the space. It's okay to pay at the door. Just let me know I need to save a chair for you.
We'll have a 20-30 minute discussion of the monthly topic, then help troubleshoot our collective problems and learn from each other. Be sure to bring your laptop if possible, and something to eat and drink if you'd like.
See you then!