addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Marietta WordPress Meetup Message Board › We Missed You!

We Missed You!

Kathy D.
Marietta, GA
Todd's presentation "...gave me answers to questions I didn't even know to ask," Michael wrote.

Todd Schnick delighted, impressed and informed the group last night. He graciously shared the outline from his presentation with the group.

hey everyone! great to meet all of you last night. i had a good time. i hope i ginned up some new thinking...

as promised, here is the outline from my presentation -->­

as i said, do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or comments...
Mark your calendars now for the November 14th meeting. Details on Chris's topic will be published soon.

Oh, by the way...
You definitely want to reserve February 3-4 to attend WordCamp Atlanta for only $40!!

WordCamp Atlanta is a two-day exploration and sharing of WordPress goodness. Savannah College of Art and Design has generously donated Space for us at their Atlanta campus on Peachtree.

I'll announce to the group when the registration site is live. Space is limited. The event will definitely sell out, so you don't want to delay.