addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Marietta WordPress Meetup Message Board › Happy Thanksgiving Day! and WordPress Meetup News

Happy Thanksgiving Day! and WordPress Meetup News

Kathy D.
AtlantaWPCoach
Marietta, GA
I hope your day is filled with wonderful aromas from the kitchen, joy filled laughter, and time for reflective gratitude.

Your participation in our WordPress Meetup group is on my "thankful for" list. We have developed a solid core of members eager to learn more about using WordPress to build our businesses. Now, I need your help.

Roam changed their hours of operation and graciously continued to honor our evening meetings through December. The cost of evening meetings in 2012 is cost prohibitive.

What are your thoughts about meeting during the day in the same location? Do you have connections to a church, library or community space with internet access? I am exploring a location in Johns Creek and working out the details for a lunch 'n learn meeting in Duluth.

Enjoy the day! I look forward to your suggestions in the coming week.

Kathy Drewien