This class is now sold out. Thank you to everyone who purchased their tickets in advance. Unfortunately, an RSVP is not sufficient. Only those people who have purchased their tickets will have a spot in the class. Thanks everyone & see you on Monday.
* Please note that we promote these events in a variety of ways so the number of RSVPs on meetup will not give you an accurate count. Also, you will need to buy a ticket in order to reserve your spot, an rsvp on meetup or confirmation will not secure your spot.
Join us for a cooking class with Chef James King (formerly of Verdea and EDGE at Four Seasons Miami), as he returns to The Ancient Olive on Monday, Nov. 4th. This class, titled Fall Harvest, will focus on the best of the season. You will learn to make some fantastic seasonal dishes - perfect for those upcoming holiday parties.
This interactive class is limited to just 10 students, so please sign up early if you'd like to attend. Cost is $40. For those of you who would like a glass of wine, you are welcome to BYOB. The Ancient Olive will provide glassware. An advance RSVP and prepayment is required.
• Butternut Squash Risotto with fried sage
• Wild Mushroom & Caramelized Onion Bread Pudding
• Smoked Bacon and Sweet Corn Spoon Bread
• Spiced Pumpkin Pie Souffle