addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 6
Decide not to post it, but don't know how to delete the message.
A former member
Post #: 7
Well, I was trying to ask if anyone knows how to use Camtasia and can teach me how to use it. I want to learn it, so I can create free Chinese language lessons that make use of bible verses as the content materials for learning. The purpose is to use these videos to share God's word in Bible. They will be made available at my website: www.LearnChinesethruBible.org.

Your technological support will help me to spread the gospel. Thank you.