addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

WPGR - Grand Rapids WordPress Meetup Message Board › Organizing media?

Organizing media?

A former member
Post #: 2
Can I get some suggestions on how best to organize media? A site I'm working on is going to have a collection of photos uploaded with nearly every post, which will make the media library huge. I'm trying to figure out the best/easiest way that an editor can upload their photos and have them auto-placed into a category...or auto-created in a gallery? I downloaded one of the Media Categories plugins, but that made you apply the category one by one, which was tediously dumb. I think to keep it simple for the editors, it'd be easier if they can only see they photos they uploaded to create the gallery for the post.