The Chicago Wrestling Club Message Board › Update for Navy Pier tournament volunteers and wrestlers

Update for Navy Pier tournament volunteers and wrestlers

Peter H.
user 5091165
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
I have received several questions about the tournament.
1. You do not need a singlet, although virtually everyone will be wearing one. If you absolutely cannot get a singlet you will need to wear a tight fitting T-shirt and shorts. If you do wear a singlet it can be any color, as ankle bands will be used to distinguish wrestlers.
2. Freestyle begins in the morning at 8 AM, so volunteers for that should be there about 30 - 45 minutes before 8. The afternoon session is folkstyle and is schduled to start around 1 PM, but will depend on how fast the morning progresses. If you just want to to the PM session please be there by noon. Of course, we would be happy to have you there all day. Please let me know which session(s) you want to help with.
3. They have agreed to extend registration for adults until Thursday evening, so you can do everything Thursday night if you must. You will need an Internet connection to get your USA card and to register. It's better to do this ahead of time. If you need help please call me.
Peter Haag, 773-477-7835, petehaag@alum.mit.edu