The Orlando Writers Meetup Group Message Board › Online Writing Critique Forum

Online Writing Critique Forum

Paul
psenzee
Apopka, FL
Post #: 1
At the last meetup, I mentioned a good online critique forum I use and so I'm putting the info here for anyone who's interested.

It's called Writer's Beat and it's http://www.writersbeat.com/­.

My username there is TheRunoff. If you join up, PM me :)
Tina Marie S.
user 10140230
Orlando, FL
Post #: 14
Looks interesting, but I noticed I can read the stories without even logging in. I don't post work to any forum where work can be restricted to only those I want to read it before publication. Just be careful how much of any work you post openly. Not because of stealing but because agents and editors can be less interested in a work that's out openly on the web already.
Paul
psenzee
Apopka, FL
Post #: 2
Looks interesting, but I noticed I can read the stories without even logging in. I don't post work to any forum where work can be restricted to only those I want to read it before publication. Just be careful how much of any work you post openly. Not because of stealing but because agents and editors can be less interested in a work that's out openly on the web already.

This is true. There is a members-only section where I post exclusively. I agree and suggest that if you post works to critique that you join and post only to the members only section.