addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Orlando Writers Meetup Group Message Board › Let's rock and roll

Let's rock and roll

mike b.
onebigbarr
Winter Park, FL
To all the long suffering members of The Orlando Writers Meetup Group,

I?m sorry about not scheduling a Meetup since I took over as moderator. I?m thinking of having one in mid November at the Downtown Orlando Library. Please give me some feedback on good days ? bad days, good times ? bad times and other suggestions.

Also - VOTE on November 7th, please.

If you live in Seminole County vote YES on the County Referendum for Environmentally Sensitive Lands & Trails? visit www.VoteYESforNATURE.com.

Finally, please consider voting for Leslee Berryman, Sean Concannon and Eric Esterson for Seminole Soil & Water District Supervisors. They are running to make our community better; Sean & Leslee are current Supervisors and are largely responsible for our success. Eric will be joining us after the November election; he?s of the same ilk as Leslee & Sean. The three running against them ARE NOT.

Mike Barr, Chair
Seminole Soil & Water Conservation District
407-234-7283

Please feel free to forward this information