addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Orlando Writers Meetup Group Message Board › Your writing book

Your writing book

A former member
Post #: 8
Hi Ric, I loved, loved, loved your book! Read the whole book within 12 hours of buying it! I'm so motivated to get my book done that I've created my special writing room. Laptop, cork board, index cards, desk, comfy couch and Mozart for inspiration! Actually your book writing so easy and clear that I have ideas for 3 other books!

I was wondering if your storyboard chart is online anywhere. If not, I have an idea about it. We're looking forward to the next meetup!