addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Orlando Writers Meetup Group Message Board › Hi I am Janelle and I work for ABC (a new trivia game show)

Hi I am Janelle and I work for ABC (a new trivia game show)

Janelle
user 5429561
Hartford, AL
Post #: 1
Hey Everyone,

My name is Janelle and I am new to this website and also work as a casting associate for different networks. I am currently working for ABC Television on a new game-show called "Duel"! I would love to have some or all of you come and audition. How is this possible you ask. Well, we are traveling to Orlando, FL and will be having a huge open casting call on Nov. 3rd. This is a brand new game show and the Jackpot is between 1 to 2 millions dollars. How amazing is that!!

I have a ton of friends who are writers and they all seem to love trivia so I thought I would give everyone here the opportunity to audition!

Please contact me if you are interested. We are looking for intelligent, fun, trivia lovers, and risk taker who are not afraid of a new challenge!

castingduelfl@gmail.com

smile '
Nice to Meet you All,
Janelle