The Philadelphia Writers Meetup Group Message Board › Starting a fiction subgroup

Starting a fiction subgroup

A former member
Post #: 2
Any fiction writers want to meet on our own each month? I'm a novelist who'd like to talk to others who are wrestling with plot & character the way I am. If you're interested, let me know, and we could have an initial meeting on Feb 9 at 1:00 to discuss what kind of format would serve us best (critique or not, etc.).

Thanks! Ellen
A former member
Post #: 2
I would be greatly interested in joining such a fiction group, as I'm often working solo and any beta readers I know live very far away. I live in Upper Chichester, but I'm willing to head just about anywhere for a group meet.

Appreciated! Tony (email: retro.rocket@yahoo.com)
A former member
Post #: 4
Hi Ellen,

I'd like to join! I need to dust off my writing tools and practice again the craft. Keep me posted. Looking forward to it.

Jennifer
A former member
Post #: 1
This is a good idea, so count me as a participant. Looking forward to getting this started.
A former member
Post #: 3
Excellent. I will be at the Feb 2 "general" meeting & will stand up and introduce myself -- if you guys are there too, maybe we can grab a minute to talk during the break.

For our first "fiction" meeting, on Feb 9th, we'll meet in the city (probably at the same food court). However, location is certainly open at this point...I'll see what's most convenient for people. Stay tuned!
Monique
user 49102702
Philadelphia, PA
Hello All! My name is Monique, and I'm interested in participating in this group. Count me in!
A former member
I'll be at the general meeting and I'll be at this one too! Thanks for starting it up :)
A former member
Post #: 4
To Elaine:

I received your message but cannot reply b/c you have that option blocked in your Meetup account. Try writing me again, and click the box that will allow your email recipients to reply to you. Thanks!

Ellen